Friday, August 9, 2013

All things start with beginning.


FAN /fan/ N. A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular sport, art or entertainment form, or famous person.

     I have been a fan of Stone Temple Pilots and Scott Weiland since I was kid. I remember the first video I ever saw which was Big Bang Baby. Big Bang Baby comes off of STP third album Tiny Music from the Vatican Gift Shop . Once I saw that video I was hooked. Posters and pictures on the wall. Tapes being blasted from the car speakers. Concerts to go too later on in life, etc. I have seen Wieland two times,  and this upcoming will be my third but without the other members of STP. 
     I have seen the tabloids plastered with his name fearful that an untimely death would come due to Weiland's drug addiction. The breakup's of the band. The new albums. Scott's solo career and new bands, to the STP reunions  But never once has my love waned for this rocker. Through different music genre's I was introduced to, i would always hear the cords to "Plush", the guitar riffs from "Dead and Bloated", or Weiland singing into his bullhorn in "Crackerman". One day I returned home to my rock music. This is my blog for the one band I have followed and never lost support for and the one man I became enamored for years to come so " sell your soul, and sign autograph, big bang baby, it's a crash, crash". 





Pics from Google, Collage by me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment