Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Will you follow me Down" and the No. 4 Review

No.4 was ironically the 4th album from Stone Temple Pilots in 1999. STP was on a hiatus it seemed forever and Weiland's jail time. Only reason I ran and bought this CD was because of the Sour Girl video I had seen and how obsessed I was with him, again.


Review of No.4
*Down- YES, a thousand times yes. LOVE
*Heaven & Hot Rods- Love
*Pruno- Love
*Church on Tuesday- very catchy and always remember the beats to this song.
*Sour Girl- FAVORITE SONG!
*No Way Out- Love
*Sex & Violence ok, but such a dark lyric "Forever sleeping you won't stop breathing"
*Glide- another one similar to still remains
*I Got You- Love
*MC5-ok
*Atlanta- LOVE! i replayed this song a million times.



Music Videos
Sour Girl- LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Down- it's such a minimal video but I love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment